My Other Blogs
Twit twit twit
- @amcasari Oh my god 2 weeks ago
- RT @dorrismccomics: My IP lawsuit has been going strong, but I need a big push to reach the full fundraising goal by the end of the month.… 1 month ago
- RT @dorrismccomics: Hello! Thank you for all the support with my legal battle for the IP of my comics back in November! Fighting a case lik… 1 month ago
- RT @EmilyKager: Work life balance in your 20s is an easy way to guarantee you don’t wake up one day regretting how much of life you missed… 1 month ago
- RT @vboykis: 2020: Covid 2021: Second Covid 2022: War 2023: Mass Layoffs Someone help me fix this time series, my ARIMA seems to have se… 1 month ago
Calendar of mindless drivel
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: guinea pigs!!!
GP: A new way to track running progress
And by “GP”, I of course mean guinea pigs! Ok fine: it actually means a statistical method called a Gaussian Process. By placing fairly strong assumptions on the form of the data, you can do lots of useful things like extrapolate … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise, lolcat, Mathematics, Programming, Running Tagged as opposed to nonparametric statistics, garmin connect, gaussian processes, github, guinea pigs own, guinea pigs!!!, linear regression, one should probably not run while programming, parametric statistics, python, running and programming ftw, scikit-learn 3 Comments
Break ALL the cardio things!
This post is somewhat of a spiritual successor to a post I made a few years back. But the story goes something like this: There I was, minding my own business… As part of my 101 in 1001 endeavor, I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in 101 in 1001, Exercise, lolcat, Real Life Tagged guinea pigs!!!, incapable of proper equipment usage, memes, rant, scumbag cardio guy, seriously this guy sucks at cardio, the guy is obviously in great shape but needs to learn how to use the machines, unable to follow instructions, weight room etiquette, workout etiquette, workout fail 3 Comments