My Other Blogs
Twit twit twit
- @amcasari Oh my god 2 weeks ago
- RT @dorrismccomics: My IP lawsuit has been going strong, but I need a big push to reach the full fundraising goal by the end of the month.… 1 month ago
- RT @dorrismccomics: Hello! Thank you for all the support with my legal battle for the IP of my comics back in November! Fighting a case lik… 1 month ago
- RT @EmilyKager: Work life balance in your 20s is an easy way to guarantee you don’t wake up one day regretting how much of life you missed… 1 month ago
- RT @vboykis: 2020: Covid 2021: Second Covid 2022: War 2023: Mass Layoffs Someone help me fix this time series, my ARIMA seems to have se… 1 month ago
Calendar of mindless drivel
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: left 4 dead 2
Will Windows save us in a zombie apocalypse?
Based on my experience playing the custom Back to School map for Left 4 Dead 2 last night, my answer would be a resounding no. A friend of mine played this campaign recently. It was, in a word, fantastic. The attention to … Continue reading
Posted in Gaming Tagged back to school, bsod during the zombie apocalypse, custom campaign, in this entirely fictional and scripted scenario windows you fail hard, l4d2, left 4 dead 2, particle physics ftw, steve ballmer what do you have to say for yourself, trusting windows during the zombie apocalypse is like trusting mitt romney to be in touch with the middle class OH SNAP, windows fail Leave a comment
What’s going on, eh?
While the November weather was uncharacteristically calm in Pittsburgh, my schedule seems to be continuing its rampage toward an ever more chaotic and geographically-disparate frontier. As I struggle to pin down any sort of blogging schedule–much less a regular one–I’ll … Continue reading
Posted in Academics, Exercise, Gaming, Graduate School, Holidays, lolcat, The Lady Tagged analysis, apachecon, christmas, cilia, civilization, cmu, grant proposal, left 4 dead 2, mahout, obscure code, python, qatar, sins of a solar empire, thanksgiving, turkey trot 4m, vancouver, vancouver energizer 5k, videos, website 2 Comments
This isn’t some mindless rabble of orcs.
“These are…zombies!” It’s no secret to my friends that I’ve been playing a lot of L4D2 lately, and in particular, the Helm’s Deep survival map. I’ve beaten it twice now, and wanted to confer a little bit of my strategy, … Continue reading
Posted in Gaming Tagged at one point three tanks come at you at once, common infected, communication, helm's deep, just fyi you cannot heal yourself while in midair, l4d2, laser scopes are literally the greatest thing, left 4 dead 2, lord of the rings, m60, special infected, strategery, strategy, tanks, the best strategy is to leave everyone else behind and save yourself, this game is so much fun i cannot even, throwables, zombies Leave a comment